art by grape tylenol
The 2023 Little Cup Circuit is coming to a close, and if you want to qualify for playoffs you'll want every point you can get. Now is the time for a final push, and this is the Last Chance Little Cup Tournament!
- Standard SV LC
- Single Elimination
- All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
- Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
- You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
- VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
- Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
- In order to encourage development of the Little Cup metagame and higher quality games, replays will be mandatory starting in Round 2. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
Signups will close and Round 1 will begin on Sunday October 9th